New   Law   College
- 9th Rank by Outlook (July 2015)
- Factual 4th and overall 10th Rank by India Today (June 2015)
- 5th Rank by The Week (June 2015)
- 6th Rank by Career 360 (Jan. 2015)
- Gold Star Award by BCI (2013)
- Best Law School - The Week, Lawyers Collective, Times of India, Law Entrance.Com. (2009-2015)
- The college is reaccredited with 'A' grade by NAAC and 'A' grade by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Awards AND Accolades:
- Prof. Dr. Mukund Sarda, is awarded with highest Degree, D.Litt. (Doctor of Letters) by Governor of Madhya Pradesh on 20th November, 2015.
- SELF-MILAT Legal Education Innovation Award, 2014 Justice V.R. Krishna Iyer National Law and Literacy Award, 2014
- Best Law Teacher Award, 2014
International Collaboration and Linkages:
- MOU's with renowned Foreign Universities in UK, USA and Europe.
- Academic Linkages with Oxford and Harvard University.
- Innovative and Inter-disciplinary Programmes in emerging areas - B.B.A Law and Para-Legal Courses.
- Excellent Placement at national and international firms, internship at Supreme Court, High court, Law Commissions and NGOs.
- Retired Judges, Sr. Advocates, academicians, Corporate Personnel International Knowledge Partners.
- Regular guidance from Supreme Court and High Court Judges and Jurists through Judicial Colloquia ICT
Methods of Teaching:
- Clinical Legal Education/Justice Education. Recognized under 2f and 12B of UGC Act. International IPR Research Centre.
- More than 150 Research Articles and 18 Books Published-during last three years.
The Euro American Legal Study Centre and International Research Centre World Class Infrastructure:
- Seven storied building with Moot Court room, Cyber Cell, Legal Aid Cell, Placement Cell, Auditorium etc.
- Human Rights and Women Empowerment Cell.
- Rich Library of worth Rs.1.6 Crore with Computer Cell.
- Excellent performance at International Moot Court Competitions.
- Free Legal Aid and Legal Literacy Programmes through Legal Aid Clinic.
Online Legal Database:
- MANUPATRA, LEXISNEXIS, WESTLAW, SCC Online, etc.
Foreign Student Cell:
- 26 Foreign students from across the Globe.
- Paper presentation at International Conference at Oxford, Harvard, Poland and China.
- Prof. Dr. Mukund Sarda was invited as resource person by the University of Oxford, UK.
- 'National Law Day Award' was conferred on the Prof. Dr. Shivajirao Kadam, Vice Chancellor, BVDU by the President of India.
- 38 Students awarded Ph.D.
Alumni association registered:
- Emphasis on role of stakeholders. More than 4,492 Alumni registered.
- Outstanding performance at curricular and extracurricular activities.
Organization of national seminars and workshops:
- 110-Judges from High Courts and Supreme Court have delivered legal discourse.
- Guidance and counselling to the students from Sr. Advocate Ram Jethmalani, Soli Sorabjee, P.P. Rao, Abhishek Manu Singhvi, M.C. Mehta, Geeta Luthra and Pinky Anand, Paras Kuhad, Pravin Parekh etc.
- Student Dialogue with Member of Parliament - Rahul Gandhi, Supriya Sule, Shatrughan Sinha, Madhu Gaud Yakshi, Ranjit Sinh Mohite Patil etc.
- Holding of Mock Parliament, Arbitration, Client Counselling, Drafting of Legal Documents.
- Free Training for Judicial Examination and Bar Examination.
- Outstanding Alumni- Judges of Supreme Court, High Court, District Court, JMFC, Sr. Advocate, Corporate officer, legal advisor, Income tax officers, IAS, LPOs, Academicians and Solicitors at UK.
- Excellent student support facilities, Social Justice to the poorest of poor. Inclusion of Best practices followed by World Class Universities. Centre for Continuing Legal Education in association with International Bar Association and MILAT to be established. Students of New Law College Ms. Mrunmai Joshi cleared UPSC Examination and more than 90% students qualified at AIBE 2013-14. Excellent Student support facilities, social justice to the poorest of poor. Distance Education programmes and Regular LL.M. 1 Year/2 Years Programmes Student Centric and Social Welfare benchmark of the Institution.
Publication results for Bharati Law Review Volume VII Issue III are out. Those authors who have not received any email from Bharati Law Review, are free to submit their manuscripts in other journals. We thank you for your contributions"
Your kind attention is drawn towards our current “Volume VII - Issue III, January, 2019”.
Please note that only those Author(s) with selected submissions will be intimated via email.
We once again thank you for your due submissions and wish you best for future endeavours.
BLR respects Intellectual Property Rights of original Authors. You are thereby requested to submit ONLY original manuscript of which you have complete rights. Any kind of Plagiarism, being a serious offence, will not be tolerated by BLR. It is our policy, as per the Copyright Act, to respond to notices of claimed copyright infringement submitted by rights owners in accordance with the notice and takedown procedures. In case any plagiarised content is published by mistake by BLR, then the same shall be taken down with immediate effect. In case of any inadvertent plagiarism Authors shall be solely responsible for the acts.
Search your Article
CHILD CUSTODY AND EFFECT OF NONCOMPLIANCE OF ORDER OF ACCESS Read More
MARRIAGE, COUNSELING AND MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS Read More
SHREYA SINGHAL V. UNION OF INDIA: A REINFORCEMENT OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND EXPRESSION Read More
MAKE IN INDIA & SMART CITY NEEDS LABOUR REFORMS Read More
SMART CITIES: A CHALLENGE TO LABOUR LAWS Read More
Sign Up for BLR
Sign up to receive our free newsletters!
We do not spam. We value your privacy!