- Accreditation & Re-Accreditation with 'A' Grade by NAAC, India.
- The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has accorded “A” grade status to the University.
- The University Grants Commission has conferred 12(B) status on the University, which makes it eligible to enter into collaborations with universities abroad.
- The University has been placed among the Top 5 Universities in the Western Region in the rankings awarded by India Today.
- The University has been among the Top 10 Universities preferred by Overseas Students for Higher Education in India.
- Our Institutes of Management, Pharmacy, Engineering, Law and others are regularly find place in the top rankings of institutions in India in respective disciplines.
- All the programmes are approved by UGC and respective statutory councils Member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU) & Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU).
- 1600+ Teachers.
- 250+ Programmes.
- 29 Constituent Institutions including 3 Research Institutes.
- 8 Campuses.
- Students from all over India and 48 countries.
- The institutions of Bharati Vidyapeeth (BV) was accorded deemed university status in 1996 for its academic excellence.
- The Bharati Vidyapeeth University (BVU) has established academic excellence and offers programmes in innovative and emerging areas.
- presently has 29 constituent institutions, including three research institutes dedicated exclusively to research, is multi-campus and multi-disciplinary and is catering to the needs of Urban and Rural students.
- has significant achievements in research.
- has world-class infrastructure and facilities, launched several innovative academic programmes, best teaching-learning processes and has entered into national, as well as, international collaborations.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University as an educational organisation has committed itself to:
- Make available quality education in different areas of knowledge to the students as per their choices and inclinations.
- Create an ambience with enriched infrastructure and academic facilities in its campuses conducive for academic pursuits.
- Bring education within the reach of rural and girl students by providing them substantive fee concessions and subsidised hostel and mess facilities.
- Nurture students not only to be competent professionals but also responsible citizens and noble minded human beings.
- World-class medical education with super-specialty hospitals and services at affordable cost.
The functioning of all the constituent units of BVU is designed and geared up towards the fulfillment of these commitments.
No intimation will be given for rejected manuscript (s). Only authors whose abstracts have been selected shall be notified.
BVDU New Law College Pune:
Call for papers for a two-day international
Recent Trends in Juvenile Justice System: Revising
Basic concepts and perceptions
Funded By Indian Council of Social Science Research,
Western Regional Centre, Mumbai
28th-29th September, 2018
Abstract submission by Aug 15
Full article submission by Aug 31
Your kind attention is drawn towards our current “Volume VII - Issue I, July, 2018”.
Please note that only those Author(s) with selected submissions will be intimated via email.
We once again thank you for your due submissions and wish you best for future endeavours.
BLR respects Intellectual Property Rights of original Authors. You are thereby requested to submit ONLY original manuscript of which you have complete rights. Any kind of Plagiarism, being a serious offence, will not be tolerated by BLR. It is our policy, as per the Copyright Act, to respond to notices of claimed copyright infringement submitted by rights owners in accordance with the notice and takedown procedures. In case any plagiarised content is published by mistake by BLR, then the same shall be taken down with immediate effect. In case of any inadvertent plagiarism Authors shall be solely responsible for the acts.
Search your Article
CHILD CUSTODY AND EFFECT OF NONCOMPLIANCE OF ORDER OF ACCESS Read More
MARRIAGE, COUNSELING AND MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS Read More
SHREYA SINGHAL V. UNION OF INDIA: A REINFORCEMENT OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND EXPRESSION Read More
MAKE IN INDIA & SMART CITY NEEDS LABOUR REFORMS Read More
SMART CITIES: A CHALLENGE TO LABOUR LAWS Read More
Sign Up for BLR
Sign up to receive our free newsletters!
We do not spam. We value your privacy!