- Bharati Vidyapeeth, the parent body of the BharatiVidyapeeth University, was established in 1964, by the eminent educationist and visionary Dr. PatangraoKadam with the objective of bringing about intellectual awakening and all round development of people of our country through education.
- The Year 2013-14 is its Golden Jubilee year reflecting its quality offerings in education sector, excellence and unparalleled service to the Nation.
- Since its establishment, BharatiVidyapeeth has been in the forefront of creating educational opportunities to millions of students including those from rural and tribal regions as well as from disadvantaged groups.
- It is now one of the largest educational organizations in the country with more than 180 educational institutions at all levels, of which about 80 are at Higher Education level.
- The colleges are affiliated to various Universities including University of Pune, University of Mumbai; Shivaji University and Indraprastha University.
The spectrum of BharatiVidyapeeth’s institutions of higher education spans all professional disciplines which include colleges of Medicine, Dentistry, Ayurved, Homeopathy, Nursing, Pharmacy, Law, Biotechnology, Engineering, Management, Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Environment Science, Agriculture, Physical education and more.
With a view to promote research activities and to create a research culture on its campuses, BharatiVidyapeeth has established five specialized research institutes in the areas of Health Related Sciences, Biotechnology, Information Technology, Applied Chemistry and Social Sciences.
Dr. Patangrao Kadam has always put premium on the quality of education imparted to the students through the institutions of BharatiVidyapeeth. He has always emphasized that the students of BharatiVidyapeeth should get updated and excellent education in a very hospitable and conducive atmosphere. It provides enriched infrastructural facilities, well-equipped libraries and laboratories, well-developed and sprawling playgrounds and other amenities in its institutions.
The corporate office of BharatiVidyapeeth is located in the prestigious area of Deccan Gymkhana in the city of Pune. Its 10 storied building, once the tallest in Pune, is a landmark of the city.
April 26, 1996 was the moment of crowning glory in the life of BharatiVidyapeeth, as well as, of Dr. Kadam. It was the day on which a cherished dream comes true for Dr. PatangraoKadam. It was the day the Government of India, on the recommendation of the University Grants Commission, granted the status of "Deemed to be University" to a cluster of 12 institutions of BharatiVidyapeeth in appreciation of their academic excellence. Thus, BharatiVidyapeeth University came into existence on that day.
No intimation will be given for rejected manuscript (s). Only authors whose abstracts have been selected shall be notified.
Your kind attention is drawn towards our current “Volume VII - Issue 2, October, 2018”.
Please note that only those Author(s) with selected submissions will be intimated via email.
We once again thank you for your due submissions and wish you best for future endeavours.
BLR respects Intellectual Property Rights of original Authors. You are thereby requested to submit ONLY original manuscript of which you have complete rights. Any kind of Plagiarism, being a serious offence, will not be tolerated by BLR. It is our policy, as per the Copyright Act, to respond to notices of claimed copyright infringement submitted by rights owners in accordance with the notice and takedown procedures. In case any plagiarised content is published by mistake by BLR, then the same shall be taken down with immediate effect. In case of any inadvertent plagiarism Authors shall be solely responsible for the acts.
Search your Article
CHILD CUSTODY AND EFFECT OF NONCOMPLIANCE OF ORDER OF ACCESS Read More
MARRIAGE, COUNSELING AND MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS Read More
SHREYA SINGHAL V. UNION OF INDIA: A REINFORCEMENT OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND EXPRESSION Read More
MAKE IN INDIA & SMART CITY NEEDS LABOUR REFORMS Read More
SMART CITIES: A CHALLENGE TO LABOUR LAWS Read More
Sign Up for BLR
Sign up to receive our free newsletters!
We do not spam. We value your privacy!