Bharati Law Review B.L.R. focuses on issues related to Administrative Law, Civil Procedure Law, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure Law, Domestic Law, Economic Law, Environmental Law, Intellectual Property Law, Private International Law, Public International Law, Media Law, E-commerce, Banking, Insurance, Information Technology, Computer Science, Cyber Security, and emerging trends in allied subjects.
All manuscripts should be submitted via the our online submission website or via email to blr@bvpnIcpune.org.Please note that considering Environment Protection we do not take physical (hard copy) submissions of the manuscript.
Instructions for Submitting Manuscripts:
All accepted manuscripts must adhere to the instructions below:
- Abstracts Abstracts are required for all articles and must not exceed 100 words. The abstract should appear on page 2.
- Keywords A list of keywords (3-10) should be included. Abbreviations should also be provided if necessary.
- Title page The title page (page 1) should include the title of the article and name of the author(s). It should also include the postal address and contact information (phone/fax/email) of the author for correspondence purpose.
- Introduction The first section of the paper can be "1. INTRODUCTION" or it can be without any heading.
- Citations Citations should be cited according to the Harvard Law Review's Uniform System of Citation (commonly known as the "Bluebook").
- List of references A list of all references must appear after the text (end of article) in alphabetical order.
Format All material, including footnotes and references, must be as the following Specification:
- Title of the paper ( font Impact, font size -14)
- Author's name(s) ( Font type — Bold Ariel Narrow, Font size -12)
- Abstract. : Font type - Bookman old, Font size -10; Provide an abstract of 100 words or less.
- Body Text (Font type - Bookman old, Font size -10)
i. Text —Headings Font size -10 Font Bold- Bookman old style
ii. Sub Section/ points-Should be in bullets
- Line Spacing : 1.0
- Space After and Before Paragraph-8 pts
- Footnotes: Font size - 8, Font- Bookman Old Style (Footnote number should be in Bold)
- References: Font size - 8, Font- Bookman Old Style (Footnote number should be in Bold)
- Page Format:
i. Width- 15.5 cm
ii. Height- 23.5 cm
- Page number should appear in the upper right hand corner of each page
- Submission Guidelines:
- Manuscripts will be accepted in either ".doc" or ".docx" format and Authors are requested to download manuscript format which is available on website i.e. bharatilawreview.com
- This electronic file of the manuscript will be treated as final. Author(s) shall not be allowed to make any changes during the proofreading stage and later.
- All manuscripts should be submitted via online submission site or via email to blr@bvpnIcpune.org. Please do not send hard copy of your submission.
- Plagiarism and Copyright Policy:
- Only original manuscripts, which have not been published elsewhere, will be considered for publication.
- Manuscript is accepted for publication only on the condition that they do not infringe the copyright or any other legal rights of any third party.
- Authors are instructed to take care of plagiarism before submitting their manuscript. BLR doesn't take any responsibility regarding plagiarismissues raised out of any manuscripts which has submitted for publications by author(s).
- Author(s) shall sign our Copyright Form as available on our Website alongwith their manuscript.
No intimation will be given for rejected manuscripts.Author(s) are requested to wait for 10 days after the last date of submission of manuscript as given on the website for status of their submissions.
Issue Submission Date Intimation Date of acceptance January –March 25 th November 15 th December April-June 25th February 15th March July –September 25th May 15th June October-December 25 th August 15 th September
- Prof. Dr.MukundSarda, Editor-in-Chief BharatiVidyapeeth Deemed University, New Law College, Erandwane, Pune-411038 Telephone Number: 020-25455854, Fax: 020-25444616
- Dr.SapnaDeo- email@example.com
- Anamika Sharma- firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail Communications We prefer to communicate through e-mail at blr@bvpnIcpune.org as much as possible to save time.
Your kind attention is drawn towards our current “Volume VI - Issue 1, July 2017”. Please note that “only those Author(s) whose articles are selected by BLR will be intimated via email by 5th July, 2017”. Rest shall be free to submit their manuscript in other Journals. We once again thank you for your due submissions and wish you best for future endeavors.
Search your Article
CHILD CUSTODY AND EFFECT OF NONCOMPLIANCE OF ORDER OF ACCESS Read More
MARRIAGE, COUNSELING AND MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS Read More
SHREYA SINGHAL V. UNION OF INDIA: A REINFORCEMENT OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND EXPRESSION Read More
MAKE IN INDIA & SMART CITY NEEDS LABOUR REFORMS Read More
SMART CITIES: A CHALLENGE TO LABOUR LAWS Read More
Sign Up for BLR
Sign up to receive our free newsletters!
We do not spam. We value your privacy!