B.L.R. focuses on issues related to Administrative Law, Civil Procedure Law, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure Law, Domestic Law, Economic Law, Environmental Law, Intellectual Property Law, Private International Law, Public International Law, Media Law, E-commerce, Banking, Insurance, Information Technology, Computer Science, Cyber Security, and emerging trends in allied subjects.
All manuscripts should be submitted via our online submission website or via email to blr@bvpnIcpune.org. Please note that considering Environment Protection we do not take physical (hard copy) submissions of the manuscript.
Instructions for Submitting Manuscripts
All accepted manuscripts must adhere to the instructions below:
- Abstracts are required for all articles and must not exceed 100 words. The abstract should appear on page 2.
- Keywords: A list of keywords (3-10) should be included. Abbreviations should also be provided if necessary.
- Title page. The title page (page 1) should include the title of the article and name of the author(s). It should also include the postal address and contact information (phone/fax/email) of the author for correspondence purpose.
- Introduction The first section of the paper can be "1. INTRODUCTION" or it can be without any heading.
- Citations. Citations should be cited according to the Harvard Law Review's Uniform System of Citation (commonly known as the "Bluebook").
- List of references A list of all references must appear after the text (end of article) in alphabetical order.
- Format. All material, including footnotes and references, must be as the following Specification:
- Title of the paper( font Impact, font size -14)
- Author's name(s) ( Font type — Bold Ariel Narrow, Font size -12)
- Abstract. : Font type - Bookman old, Font size -10; Provide an abstract of 100 words or less.
- Body Text(Font type - Bookman old, Font size -
- Text —Headings Font size -10 Font Bold- Bookman old style
- Sub Section/ points-Should be in bullets
- Line Spacing — 1.0
- Space After and Before Paragraph- 8 pts
- Footnotes — Font size - 8, Font- Bookman Old Style (Footnote number should be in Bold)
- References - Font size - 10, Font- Bookman Old Style
- Page Format
- Width- 15.5 cm
- Height- 23.5 cm
- Page number should appear in the upper right hand corner of each page.
- Submission Guidelines:
- Manuscripts will be accepted in either ".doc" or ".docx" format and Authors are requested to download manuscript format which is available on website i.e. bharatilawreview.com
- This electronic file of the manuscript will be treated as final. Author(s) shall not be allowed to make any changes during the proofreading stage and later.
- All manuscripts should be submitted via online submission site or via email to blr@bvpnIcpune.org. Please do not send hard copy of your submission.
- Plagiarism and Copyright Policy:
- Only original manuscripts, which have not been published elsewhere, will be considered for publication.
- Manuscript is accepted for publication only on the condition that they do not infringe the copyright or any other legal rights of any third party.
- c. Authors are instructed to take care of plagiarism before submitting their manuscript. BLR doesn't take any responsibility regarding plagiarism issues raised out of any manuscripts which has submitted for publications by author(s).
- Author(s) shall sign our Copyright Form as available on our Website alongwith their manuscript.
- No intimation will be given for rejected manuscripts. Author(s) are requested to wait for 10 days after the last date of submission of manuscript as given on the website for status of their submissions.
Issue Submission Date Intimation Date of acceptance January –March 25 November 15 December April-June 25 February 15 March July –September 25 May 15 June October-December 25 August 15 September
- E-mail Communications We prefer to communicate through e-mail at blr@bvpnIcpune.org as much as possible to save time.
No intimation will be given for rejected manuscript (s). Only authors whose abstracts have been selected shall be notified.
BVDU New Law College Pune:
Call for papers for a two-day international
Recent Trends in Juvenile Justice System: Revising
Basic concepts and perceptions
Funded By Indian Council of Social Science Research,
Western Regional Centre, Mumbai
28th-29th September, 2018
Abstract submission by Aug 15
Full article submission by Aug 31
Your kind attention is drawn towards our current “Volume VII - Issue I, July, 2018”.
Please note that only those Author(s) with selected submissions will be intimated via email.
We once again thank you for your due submissions and wish you best for future endeavours.
BLR respects Intellectual Property Rights of original Authors. You are thereby requested to submit ONLY original manuscript of which you have complete rights. Any kind of Plagiarism, being a serious offence, will not be tolerated by BLR. It is our policy, as per the Copyright Act, to respond to notices of claimed copyright infringement submitted by rights owners in accordance with the notice and takedown procedures. In case any plagiarised content is published by mistake by BLR, then the same shall be taken down with immediate effect. In case of any inadvertent plagiarism Authors shall be solely responsible for the acts.
Search your Article
CHILD CUSTODY AND EFFECT OF NONCOMPLIANCE OF ORDER OF ACCESS Read More
MARRIAGE, COUNSELING AND MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS Read More
SHREYA SINGHAL V. UNION OF INDIA: A REINFORCEMENT OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND EXPRESSION Read More
MAKE IN INDIA & SMART CITY NEEDS LABOUR REFORMS Read More
SMART CITIES: A CHALLENGE TO LABOUR LAWS Read More
Sign Up for BLR
Sign up to receive our free newsletters!
We do not spam. We value your privacy!