Research Excellence at NLC
- Recognized under 2f & 12-B of the UGC Act, 1956 for financial assistance in research and development.
- Major and minor Research work and National Seminars sponsored by UGC
- Research Publication at International and National Journals
- International Research Collaborations &Linkage: MOU'S with renowned Foreign Universities like UK & USA. Academic Linkages with Oxford and Harvard University, Research collaboration with industries and NGO's.
- Social Justice through Free Legal Aid Centre
- Research Centre: The Euro-American Legal Study and International Research Centre, International IPR Research Centre, Legal Research Centre, Cyber Security Centre and The Free Family Legal Aid Clinic.
- Research Facilities: Excellent Library of worth Rs. 1.6 crore, Online Legal database – MANUPATRA, LEXISNEXIS, WESTLAW, SCC Online, etc.
latest articlesMore +
The revolutionary developments in re-productivetechnology, such as In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF), artificialinsemination, and surrogate motherhood require seriousconsiderationRead More
Though the commercial interests are always try to sell the International Women’s Day as another occasion formen to express their love to womenRead More
Your kind attention is drawn towards our current “Volume VI - Issue 1, July 2017”. Please note that “only those Author(s) whose articles are selected by BLR will be intimated via email by 5th July, 2017”. Rest shall be free to submit their manuscript in other Journals. We once again thank you for your due submissions and wish you best for future endeavors.
Search your Article
CHILD CUSTODY AND EFFECT OF NONCOMPLIANCE OF ORDER OF ACCESS Read More
MARRIAGE, COUNSELING AND MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS Read More
SHREYA SINGHAL V. UNION OF INDIA: A REINFORCEMENT OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND EXPRESSION Read More
MAKE IN INDIA & SMART CITY NEEDS LABOUR REFORMS Read More
SMART CITIES: A CHALLENGE TO LABOUR LAWS Read More
Sign Up for BLR
Sign up to receive our free newsletters!
We do not spam. We value your privacy!