Research Excellence at NLC
- Recognized under 2f & 12-B of the UGC Act, 1956 for financial assistance in research and development.
- Major and minor Research work and National Seminars sponsored by UGC
- Research Publication at International and National Journals
- International Research Collaborations &Linkage: MOU'S with renowned Foreign Universities like UK & USA. Academic Linkages with Oxford and Harvard University, Research collaboration with industries and NGO's.
- Social Justice through Free Legal Aid Centre
- Research Centre: The Euro-American Legal Study and International Research Centre, International IPR Research Centre, Legal Research Centre, Cyber Security Centre and The Free Family Legal Aid Clinic.
- Research Facilities: Excellent Library of worth Rs. 1.6 crore, Online Legal database – MANUPATRA, LEXISNEXIS, WESTLAW, SCC Online, etc.
latest articlesMore +
The revolutionary developments in re-productivetechnology, such as In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF), artificialinsemination, and surrogate motherhood require seriousconsiderationRead More
Though the commercial interests are always try to sell the International Women’s Day as another occasion formen to express their love to womenRead More
No intimation will be given for rejected manuscript (s). Only authors whose abstracts have been selected shall be notified.
BVDU New Law College Pune:
Call for papers for a two-day international
Recent Trends in Juvenile Justice System: Revising
Basic concepts and perceptions
Funded By Indian Council of Social Science Research,
Western Regional Centre, Mumbai
28th-29th September, 2018
Abstract submission by Aug 15
Full article submission by Aug 31
Your kind attention is drawn towards our current “Volume VII - Issue I, July, 2018”.
Please note that only those Author(s) with selected submissions will be intimated via email.
We once again thank you for your due submissions and wish you best for future endeavours.
BLR respects Intellectual Property Rights of original Authors. You are thereby requested to submit ONLY original manuscript of which you have complete rights. Any kind of Plagiarism, being a serious offence, will not be tolerated by BLR. It is our policy, as per the Copyright Act, to respond to notices of claimed copyright infringement submitted by rights owners in accordance with the notice and takedown procedures. In case any plagiarised content is published by mistake by BLR, then the same shall be taken down with immediate effect. In case of any inadvertent plagiarism Authors shall be solely responsible for the acts.
Search your Article
CHILD CUSTODY AND EFFECT OF NONCOMPLIANCE OF ORDER OF ACCESS Read More
MARRIAGE, COUNSELING AND MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS Read More
SHREYA SINGHAL V. UNION OF INDIA: A REINFORCEMENT OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND EXPRESSION Read More
MAKE IN INDIA & SMART CITY NEEDS LABOUR REFORMS Read More
SMART CITIES: A CHALLENGE TO LABOUR LAWS Read More
Sign Up for BLR
Sign up to receive our free newsletters!
We do not spam. We value your privacy!